Tuesday, August 20, 2013

No.



Email received today from San Francisco Opera provided instructions on how to move their promotional emails and newsletter from the Promotional tab in the Gmail inbox to the Primary tab.

Uh, no. The Promotional tab is there to keep my inbox from getting too cluttered up with email from SFO, SFS, the Met, LAPO, SF Performances, Cal Performances, Priceline, BookIt, TravelZoo, Southwest, Noe Valley Chamber Music, a few theater companies, SFRV, SFCV, SF Choral Artists, Shuman Associates, Q2 Music, and goodness knows how many other organizations that send me regular, perhaps too regular, email.

Don't worry about my missing something from you - goodness knows, don't I pester the communications department and box office often enough? - because I check the nonprimary tabs at least daily.

No comments: