- Mezzo-soprano Suzanne Mentzer tells you what the stage crew, dressers, hairdressers, and makeup artists do, and why they are so important and well-paid.
- Michael Cooper (Times) writes about some of the issues
- Mezzo-soprano Jennifer Rivera tells you about what opera singers make and why.
- Met Prepares to Lock Out Workers
- Met Proposes Federal Mediators
Blog postings here and elsewhere:
- I'm Thrilled, Thrilled, I Tell You
- Peter Gelb Wants to Lose His Job
- Peter Gelb and the Met Contract Talks
- Ron Spigelman has a few things to say