- Buffy Baggott and Marnie Breckenridge, Scene 2
- Buffy Baggot and the chorus, Scene 4
- John Minagro, Marnie Breckenridge, and the chorus, Scene 12
I missed this and I am so sorry! Happily, Suprynowicz has a number of major works in development, with hoped-for premieres over the next two years:
- Caliban Dreams, an opera with libretto by Amanda Moody. The composer and librettist are in discussions with Berkeley Opera and the 6th St. Playhouse in Santa Rosa for a 2011 premiere. Caliban Dreams will feature tenor John Duykers.
- The Machine, an opera with libretto by Mark Streshinsky, planned as a January, 2011 premiere at The Crucible in Oakland, and featuring bass Kenneth Kellog, whom you may have seen at San Francisco Opera in the last couple of years.
- A musical in development with playwright Tanya Barfield, about the black revolutionary movement of the 1960s.
Watch his web site for more information on those works!