Thursday, November 28, 2013

It's Not Thanksgiving Without This Clip

This scene also features the director's cameo; he's in a blue suit with peach shirt in the back row of the bleachers and speaks at some point during the sequence.




Meanwhile, I have a lot to be thankful for: work that I like, music and jujitsu that sustain me; my wonderful partner Donna, my colleagues, my jujitsu students, my martial arts friends and instructors in the AJJF and elsewhere. My friends in the blogosphere and music journalism (Patrick, Janos, Joshua, Alex, Elaine, Bruce, Steve S., Steve H., Terry, Mark, Zerbinetta, and many others); to the Well (still alive!) and everyone there; to all of you and especially to my readers, many thanks.

5 comments:

Alex Ross said...

We're all thankful for you, Lisa!

Lisa Hirsch said...

Thanks, Alex!

Patrick J. Vaz said...

Thank you, and right back at you!

John Marcher said...

This was very nice- thank you, and congrats on post # 2500- that's very impressive.

Lisa Hirsch said...

You are very welcome!