- Joshua Kosman in the Chron thinks they're all over the place (Saariaho grey??)
- Richard Scheinen in the Mercury-News
- Janos Gereben in SFCV is in love
- Tim Mangan in the OC Register is positive
- SF Mike at Civic Center reminds of a few things about FW-M
- Opera Tattler covers program 1 and program 2 separately
- kalimac likes the playing and most of the music
- Mark Swed is happy with how they played and with FW-M; wish he'd written "Memento Mori" rather than "Momento Mori"
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Compare & Contrast 21: FW-M Edition
Franz Welser-Möst brought the Cleveland Orchestra to San Francisco and points south, and there is some disagreement out there about the performances and the specific works!