- San Francisco Symphony still has tickets available for the Masur/Bruckner, Gubaidulina program this week.
- Paul Dresher Sensemble and the amazing Steven Schick, Schick Machine, Stanford Lively Arts, March 7, 8 p.m., Dinkelspiel, Stanford, $34-$38 for nonstudents.
- Clerestory, Ye Sacred Muses: Music of the Chapel Royal. March 7, 8 p.m., St. Mark's Episcopal in Berkeley, March 8, 5 p.m., St. Mark's Lutheran, San Francisco. $17 in advance, $20/10 at the door.
- Kitka, International Women's Day concert, St. John's Presbyterian, Berkeley, 4 p.m., $20/10.
- S. F. Bach Choir, Bach cantatas, motets, March 21, 8 p.m., March 22, 4 p.m., Cavalry Presbyterian, S.F. Advance $28/$24 ($15 Student), Door $35/$30 ($20 Student).
Monday, February 16, 2009
I have notices of all sorts of interesting programs coming up: