Friday, October 20, 2023

I Gemelli : Performances I Wish I Could Get To

(Photo care of I Gemelli)


The Toulouse-based Baroque music group I Gemelli has a short North American tour next month, with a program called A Room Full of Mirrors. Based on their video preview, these concerts sound like a lot of fun. They'll be performing works by Castelani, Turini, Marini, Falconieri, Frescobaldi, Castello, Castaldi, Gregori, D’India, Notari and Sabbatini. Note that the Boston concert will be streamable for two weeks in December!

I Gemelli with Emiliano Gonzalez Toro and Zachary Wilder
  • November 16 - New York City - Morgan Library (co-presented by the Boston Early Music Festival)  
  • November 18 - Boston - Jordan Hall presented by Boston Early Music Festival (available to stream online December 2-16)
  • November 22 - Montréal - Salle Bourgie

 

No comments: