Here's the email explaining why one organization isn't getting my business:
Thank you for the quotation. I decline, for these reasons:
1. Your quotation is incomplete: it does not include the date by which you would post the flyers.
2. Your quotation assumes that I will give you an image to be copied and presumably includes copying costs. I have already copied the flyer, as my email above clearly states.
3. Your quotation is incorrect. I requested a quotation based on 100 flyers.
4. The cost is far over my budget.
5. I completed your form on Saturday or Sunday and it took until today (four or five days) before you replied.