Sunday, October 06, 2013

Oh, SFS....

Sigh.
  • SFS sent me a survey about a concert I attended. I view these with dread; my interests and tastes are so out of the presumed mainstream that a season constructed with the aim of pleasing other people is likely to be a season I recoil from.
  • Moreover, the survey asked about the wrong concert. I attended last night's orchestral program, not Thursday's chamber music program. (Shoulda gone, couldn't drag myself there.)
  • And I couldn't send email to the right people about this, because the latest SFS web site redesign removed the email addresses of staff members. How come? Too much spam? Solution: better spam filtering. Too much email from patrons? Solution: deal with it. Making it harder to contact people at SFS isn't a good business practice.

No comments: