- Susannah | Friday, Sep 12, 2014 7:30 PM
- Norma | Friday, Sep 19, 2014 7:30 PM
- A Masked Ball | Friday, Oct 10, 2014 7:30 PM
- Partenope | Friday, Oct 24, 2014 7:30 PM
- La Boheme | Friday, Nov 14, 2014 7:30 PM
- Cinderella | Friday, Nov 21, 2014 7:30 PM
- The Trojans | Friday, Jun 12, 2015 6:00 PM
- Two Women | Friday, Jun 19, 2015 7:30 PM
- The Marriage of Figaro | Friday, Jul 03, 2015 7:30 PM
Un ballo in maschera, La Cenerentola, Les Troyens, and Le Nozze di Figaro are hard! I cut the company slack on La Ciociara because so many Americans can't remember what to do with the pesky letter c in Italian. I guess there is no way around Partenope, which many undoubtedly pronounce Party-nope instead of Par-te-no-pee.
Cinderella is just plain confusing, bringing up visions of Disney in my head, not Rossini.
Oh, right, the season announcement was yesterday. Full analysis from me this week sometime; apologies for the delay.