- Barton and Radvanovsky sound pretty damn great together.
- Luisotti will probably manage to stay with the singers in the actual performances.
- Berti sounds like Richard Margison, hooking into every even moderately high note. Maybe they should have put Jovanovich in this one instead of Susannah.
- The Norma costumes & wigs are, uh, dubious.
- Racette sounds pretty good in the Susannah excerpts.
- Sounds like the pit/stage coordination problems are similar to those in Norma, and one expects, etc.
- Chorus sounds less sure of themselves in Susannah but admittedly the "Guerra" chorus is not especially challenging.
- Sets and costumes look good.
- I listened to about half of Susannah a couple of weeks ago, and it's very beautiful! Buy a ticket if you haven't got one.
The fake audience applause at the end of each video is obviously fake and should be removed, though!