- Great Scott, world premiere. Jake Heggie, libretto by Terrence McNally; Oct. 20 - Nov. 15. Summers/DiDonato, Perez, von Stade (!), Gunn, Roth Costanza.
- Tosca, Puccini. Nov. 6-22. Villaume/Magee, Monsalve, Aceto.
- Becoming Santa Claus, world premiere. Mark Adamo, libretto by Mark Adamo; Dec. 4-12. Villaume/Rivera, de Leon, Boehler.
- Manon, Massenet. March 4-12. Jenkins/Perez, Costello, Crossley-Mercer. Production by David McVicar.
- Show Boat, Kern. April 15-May 1. Villaume/Churchman, M.T. Simpson, Cambridge, M. Robinson, A. R. Simpson, Teeter, Gold
Great Scott looks promising, between the plot (involving the premiere of a lost bel canto opera), cast, and composer. Show Boat is the same production we had in S.F.