- Gianni Schicchi (with Domingo as Schicchi, Chacon-Cruz, Churchman, Arwady, Fedderly, Tappan) and Paglicci (with Domingo conducting/Berti, Martinez, Gagnidze).
- Moby-Dick (Conlon/Morris, Guerrero, Smith, Ngqungwana, Echols, McKenzie, O'Neill). Same production you've seen in Houston, SF, SD, and perhaps elsewhere.
- Madama Butterfly (Conlon/Martinez, Secco, Kitic, Yoon)
- La Boheme (Scappucci/double cast I'm not copying in right now)
- Magic Flute (Conlon/Bliss, Solberg, Michie, Park, Becerra)
- Norma (Conlon/Meade, Barton, Thomas, Robinson)
They've also got a Domingo/Fleming concert and a concert by Erwin Schrott, plus Philip Glass and the Kronos Quartet playing Glass's score for Dracula, Missy Mazzoli's The Uproar (which does look interesting), and David Lang's Anatomy Theater.
I would only be interested in the Mazzoli and Lang pieces. I give them props for performing two new operas, including one by a woman, and for having a woman conducting a main stage production (Boheme), but what's up otherwise?? There are 7 main-stage operas, and three are by Puccini. James Conlon is conducting almost everything and he's known to like Britten, Janacek, and other slightly-out-of-the-mainstream composers. Who put this season together, and why?
Also, black and yellow text on gray? (Click through to the Cast & Creative tab.) Fuck you; either your designers know nothing about readability or you're trying to hide the casts.